Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s & PhDs’
Mwenge Catholic University invites qualified and committed applicants to apply for various postgraduate programmes offered at the University for 2020/2021 Academic Year commencing on November 2020.
1. Applicants should apply to Mwenge Catholic University though MWECAU online application www.uas.mwecau.ac.tz or
2. Download application form available in the University Website www.mwecau.ac.tz
3. For further Assistance call 0758889984 or 0755154215.#
1. Doctor of Philosophy in Education
– PhD in Educational Curriculum Studies,
– PhD in Educational Administration and Planning
– PhD in Educational Assessment and Evaluation Entry requirement
– Holder of Master degree with background in Education from recognized University/Institution of Higher Learning with an average of grade B+ or above (or an upper second class)
– Must have taken at least three (3) courses in one of the three areas of specialization stated
2. Master of Education Programme
– Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
– Master of Education in Professional Practice in Secondary Education
– Master of Education in Educational Assessment and Evaluation
– Master of Education in Educational Planning and Administration
– Master of Education in Professional Practice in Higher Education
– Master of Education in Higher Education Management
– Holder of Bachelor degree in Education with at least Upper second class or an average of B+
– Holder of Bachelor degree with least Lower second class with a teaching experience of two years
– Holder of Postgraduate diploma in education from a recognised institution
3. Master of Business Administration
– Accounting, Finance, Human Resource Management and Marketing Management
– Holders of First or an Upper Second Class degree or equivalent in non- classified degrees.
– Holders of lower second class degree with a minimum of two years of work experience respectively.
– Holders of postgraduate diploma in business studies or related fields.
– Applicants with professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, and CSP plus a year or more of work experience.
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Education
– Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree or above, outside of the field of Education, from any recognized university.
5. Postgraduate diploma in Business administration
– Holders of a Bachelor’s