Invitation to Submit Abstracts
4th Mwenge Catholic University Annual Conference
23-24 November 2017
You are invited to submit abstracts for the two-day conference at Mwenge Catholic University, Moshi, Tanzania on “Education and Industrialization: Matching the Goals of Education to Labor Market and Society’s Needs” on November 23 and 24, 2017. Mwenge Catholic University invites academics, researchers and professionals who wish to share papers, research findings or new theories on the topics above to submit their abstracts/proposals and join us in this vital academic event.
We welcome abstracts of innovative research from the following priority areas:
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
- All abstracts must be written in English
- All abstracts must be approved by all authors before submission.
- Authors: List all authors using the following style: first name or initials followed by the surname.
- Presenter Name & Title: List the full name and title of the person who will present the paper.
- Presenter Address: List the name of the department, institution and full postal address
- Phone Number: List the phone number including country and city codes
- E-mail: List the E-mail address for the presenter.
- Title of Paper: The title should be short but descriptive. The title should be in title case.
Original research abstracts MUST be submitted in the following format through our website
- Introduction: State the reason for pursuing this work (2–3 sentences)
- Purpose: State the purpose or objectives of the study (1–2 sentences)
- Methods: State the methodology used in the study (2–3 sentences). The methods should be specific enough that researchers in the same or similar field would understand the basic experimental design or approach.
- Results: Describe the results obtained in the study (2–3 sentences). (NOTE: Specific results, with statistical analysis (if appropriate), MUST be provided. A statement of “results pending” or “to be discussed” is not acceptable and will be grounds for abstract rejection. Results should be summarized; do NOT use tables or figures.)
- Significance: State the significance of the findings to key stakeholders (1–2 sentences) (NOTE: Do not include reference citations in the Abstract.)
Please note also that, abstracts shall be passed on to reviewers as soon as they are received. Authors may receive review results between as early as 48 hours up to 7 days upon initial submission. Please ensure that you entered a working email address during registration and check your spam folder in case our mail was routed there.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 August 2017
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 30 September 2017
- Conference Registration (include fee payments) starting from: 01 October 2017 (the exercise will continue until the conference day)
The conference fee is Fifty Thousand (50,000.00) Tanzanian Shillings (or its equivalent in exchange rate). Please pay your fee through the following bank account details:
Account Name: Mwenge Catholic University
Account number: 01J1039285600